Sunday, March 27, 2005

The blank blog is staring back at you - 6

Bloggers sometimes become characters much like blogging becomes a literary mode:

"A Little Conversation with GodThis morning, I woke very early before dawn; looking at the clock and thinking that it was really much too early to be starting my day, I stayed in bed and thought of a question I might ask God. I don't often expect direct answers to my questions, but on at least one occasion I did receive what seemed an answer. I was in an especially pitiful and despairing mood and I asked God "Oh, God, shall I just die?" (not truly planning to kill myself, but I know of many who simply give up the fight, stop eating and caring, and who die in pretty short order - it's still a kind of suicide, just in different form) The anwer I felt in my heart was "Leave that to me, Dear". Did that answer come from God or was it simply the imaginings of a delusional mind? I don't know and I don't think it even matters - the answer was a very good one in that it put a stop to my self-pitying attitude and renewed my hope and my commitment to life - it might as well have come from God for the healing it provided." (Ophe´s promise)

Isn´t it?
AdSense

1 Comments:

Blogger Ruth said...

hey, thanks! (smile)

Ruth

10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home