Tuesday, March 29, 2005

The blank blog is staring back at you - 7



Bloggers sometimes become characters much like blogging becomes a literary mode:

"Last spring, when I was living in Boston, love was in the air. I had a date with a very beautiful young woman in Vermont. But I didn't want to take the bus up to see her. I wanted to drive. However, my driver's license had just expired and I couldn't get a quick renewal, because I no longer lived in DC, where the license was from.Swept away by thoughts of romance, I decided to head over to the local Enterprise Rent-a-Car and hope they wouldn't notice my licensed had expired. But they did. And they explained politely but firmly that renting a car to someone without a valid license is absolutely unacceptable. I knew they were right, so I took the bus. Perhaps that why the girl broke up with me." (David Adesnik)

I sould have tried another Enterprise Rent-a-Car.
David´s life and... everything would have been different!
AdSense

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home